Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chipotle Mexican Grill Review (Best mexican food EVER !)

I love Chipotle...it is the best. I get 3 fresh tacos every time I go there. It is guaranteed fresh..farm fresh meat. Not like crapy taco bell and all it's cheap meat. Chipotle has the best meat ,chicken,and topping ...Like any excellent taco or boorito deserves. I'm drooling as I think about it. Yum yum !! I could eat it everyday if I could. If you haven't tried  Chipotle ... you are most definitely missing out on the best Mexican food out there. It's affordable and delicious . Its made right in front of you..so you see as its made. The Guacamole is to die for..really good,the tomato mix is also mouth watering .YUMMY. Just find a Chipotle near you and you will never go to any other fast food taco place. Chipotle Mexican Grill seating arrangement are also great..you will always find it clean .

Hope this review makes you crave it. Trust me words cant describe this food. You gotta taste it.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! who doesn't like'em. There stuff is G-O-O-D GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...its been awile since I've been there...very fresh with alot of flavor....yum.

    ReplyDelete