Saturday, December 4, 2010

The vampire Diaries. Review. Epidode 10 (sacrifice)

Ever since I started to watch the Vampire Diaries..I loved it and always will. It is so thrilling to watch. The Last episode where Alena wanted to risk her life and admit she was the doppelganger  to protect the ones she loved. I just thought to myself..would I even risk my life to protect the ones I loved.. hmmm I really have to try it to know  ,I guess ..haha. I also  couldn't believe Stefan got trapped in the tomb with  Katherine..That just seems like one of Katherine's plans to get closer to Stephan. WOW. And Jeremy being the idiot that he was took some   ashes from Katherine's photo that Bonnie burned..threatened his own life..AGAIN..would you do anything to protect the one you loved?,,in his case he wanted to protect Bonnie. What I'm really looking forward to in the next Episode is Tyler's Transformation...A full moon will TURN him. All I have to say is , The Vampire Diaries is getting better and better ..episode after episode.... Hope you enjoyed reading this. ;) 

Bonnie Spell on Katherine's Old photo(no copyright intended)
Just comment and tell me if this was worth reading..or give me ideas in which you guys may feel interested in reading or discussing . Thanks :)

1 comment: