Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A innnocent Glance

Her eyesAvril Lavigne--innocence

Just a Glance Is What It takes

Sitting .....
I was just sitting...very Miserable.
My hair done and lips glossed.
My back straight and legs crossed.
A round table filled of fakes.
So... I just Glanced at your face.

A glance is what it takes .
It was all I wanted.
Oh wait, I see you from a distance.
Your family is looking for chairs.
So than you and your family find chairs and sit.
Your a little shy and I was happy you were.

Your short hair and warm face is what got me to stare.
That small blouse and well cut shave,was all so great.
Can you please look at me and glare with those hazel eyes.

As I made a quick glance at your shoes I was shocked.
What small , green suede shoes you had  on ,on such a formal place.
I believe they were cool skateboarding sneakers,how cute.
If only the table I was sitting in wasn't swarmed with fakes .
I would have been glancing at you back and forth.
Than you whispered at you father and I was hoping you liked me.
I Than checked to see who was sitting behind me.
Perhaps maybe you whispered about another girl.

Oh yes ,
You whispered about me.
I was overwhelmed and shocked.
How electrifying, my veins are shocked.

But as I glanced to see if you still see me.  
I pretended not to care at all.
But inside I cared so deeply.
I was so desperate for  one glance from you.
It was all I wanted.

As you glanced I glanced
But you would look away as I glanced.
With my blue eyes and your hazel eyes.
Your clean cut shave was all it takes.
Just oh so great.

I just hope you know ...
As I looked away ....
It was only because I adored you.

Oh please just glance at me one more time.
 I want you!

No comments:

Post a Comment